The goal of the Duluth Virtual Safety Network is to deter crime and promote public safety in collaboration with community members.
All camera registrants shall agree to and are bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Only cameras located in public areas may be registered.
2. The Duluth Police Department may contact a registrant using the information provided on this site to request access to camera data that are either related to suspected criminal activity or relevant to a criminal investigation.
3. By participating in this Network, registrants shall not be construed in any fashion as an agent or employee of the Duluth Police Department, the City of Duluth and/or the Greater Downtown Council. Registrants shall not represent themselves as an agent or employee of the Duluth Police Department, the City of Duluth and/or the Greater Downtown Council.
4. All government data created, collected or maintained on this Network are governed by the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act and other applicable laws.
5. Registrants agree to comply with relevant federal, state and local laws and will not engage in any illegal video surveillance.